Policies/Faqs ... If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information below, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Current turnaround time is 2 to 3 weeks, plus 2 to 6 days shipping time. (This is an estimate not a guarantee)
- If you need your item by a certain date, please contact us so that we can ensure availability prior to your purchase.
- All items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail (2 to 5 business days) or USPS Priority Mail (2 to 3 business days). You have the option to purchase either shipping method at checkout. Insurance is available at your request. Unfortunately, USPS does not guarantee either of these shipping options. In our experience, most orders arrive within 2 to 5 business days. However, there have been occasions when shipping time is longer.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout, so please double check that it is correct and current. All items are shipped with delivery confirmation. Once USPS has scanned and accepted the package for shipment, we have no control over delivery time. If there are any issues after this point, you may contact the USPS directly.
- We accept Paypal and all major credit/debit cards.
- Your order can be cancelled within 24 hours of purchase. After 24 hours, we will not accept cancellations due to the personalized nature of the items.
- All sales are final. In the event that an error is made on our part, we will replace the item provided you contact the shop within 72 hours of receipt of your order and provide proof of the error. If it is proven our responsibility, we will either replace the item or offer a full refund. Please be aware that we reserve the right to request return shipping (at our expense) and photo proof of the damaged item(s) in question. Failure to provide proof constitutes your consent to keeping the item as is and releases the shop from any further action to replace or refund the purchase.
- We do not except exchanges as most of the items sold in the shop are custom made and/or personalized.
- Items may differ slightly from the photo, such as placement of fabric pattern or adjustment of fonts. We reserve the right to substitute different fabric than shown. A slight difference between real and perceived colors of an item may occur due to the nature of an item or resolution of a monitor.
- Bodysuits/onesies, shirts, burp cloths and bibs are 100% cotton and will shrink if washed and dried on warm/hot settings.
- For best results, we recommend laundering your item in cold water using the gentle/delicate cycle or hand wash. Hang the item or lay on a flat surface to dry. A warm iron may be used to remove wrinkles. Iron your item inside out or use an ironing cloth over the embroidered design. DO NOT place the iron directly on the design.
- Some of our products are made with rhinestones and/or sequins or other small items that could pose a choking hazard to children. Please use adult supervision at all times while wearing any item purchased from A Stitch of Joy.
- All items are crafted in a smoke-free, pet-friendly home.